Returns & Exchange Policy
We at Wantitall want the consumer, hereafter referred to as “you”, to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or refund you, subject to the below terms.
Should you wish to exchange or return an item, please send an email to [email protected], and we will issue you with a Return Merchant Authorisation reference (RMA), once the reason for the return is confirmed.
When you can return goods:
If you wish to return a product as unwanted, or you have changed your mind, you will need to send a return request to Wantitall Returns within 7 days of receipt of the goods – this will be honoured for providing:
You will be liable for the return costs; if you would prefer the items collected this cost will be secured from the item refund. The goods will need to reach Wantitall within 7 days of the return being approved.
- the goods have not been opened, or used
- they are not consumable foods, customised goods, software that has been unsealed by the consumer, newspapers, periodicals, magazines and books,
A restocking penalty of up to 35% of the item cost may also be applied due to the costs to return the item(s) to the international supplier.
If on the initial inspection you find that:
- the goods do not meet the ‘type’ or ‘quality’ they could reasonably expect from the purchase; or
- if the goods were made in terms of a special or ‘custom’ order, and they goods do not reasonably conform to the specifications of the order,
We will collect the goods in these cases.
- you can refuse delivery,
- receive a full refund, and
- you can cancel without penalty.
Goods do not meet a particular purpose
If you inform us that the goods are being bought to fulfil a particular purpose, and we have advised that the goods will meet this particular purpose then:
We will collect the goods at no cost.
It is important to note that despite the above, you are not entitled to return goods for any of the above reasons if:
- 10 days after receiving the goods,
- You can return the goods if it is not suitable for the particular purpose, and
- You can cancel without penalty.
- after having been supplied to you, the goods have been partially or entirely disassembled, altered, added or combined with other goods or property.
Implied warranty of quality
All goods sold to you are sold with an implied warranty of quality, that cannot be contracted out of or revoked. The warranty gives you the right to receive goods that:
- are of good quality, free of defects and in good working order, and
- will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time.
If goods are found not to comply with these requirements, then, for up to 6 months after receiving the goods, you can:
- return the goods, or
- get the goods replaced, or
- get the goods repaired.
However, you will not be able to return the goods because it was defective or not suitable for the purpose if:
- you were made aware of the specific defects, and
- you agreed to receive the goods in that condition.
Refunds will be processed to the payment method used when purchasing – payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by Instant EFT/normal EFT will be refunded to your nominated bank account. Credit card refunds can take up to 7 working days to reflect, as per standard bank practices. Refunds will be processed within 2 – 3 days of receipt of the goods.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item only.